Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Protest in Greece: New Resistance Culture

With so much talk going on about the finances, here in the US, but also--and perhaps even more so--in Greece, I can't help but think that I wish I could be in Greece myself in order to protest the recent gov't austerity measures passed. The point has been met wherein THE PEOPLE are being subjected to the will of BANKS--contemptible dealers of mythical monies. What would truly happen if Greece, and so many other nations did, indeed, default on their loans from these "BANKS?" People would still be capable of work and life would go on. I know it isn't so simple, but the time has come for us to question these institutions and the elected officials who bend toward the whim of FINANCIAL engineers at the cost of THE PEOPLE. The film below, directed by Michael Oswald and produced by John-Paul Pryor, is presented by DazedDigital and sheds light on some of these issues. I wish peaceful protest to those in Greece, THE PEOPLE, standing up for their rights.

No comments: